Uteguiden AS is the leading outdoor adventure company in Sunnmøre, arranging trips with clients from all over the world all year around. We´re looking for ski guides who love working with people and give the clients the time of their life.
The workplace is our activity center in Stranda, Norway which will be the starting point for most of our trips. We mainly work with multi-day ski touring trips but also offpiste guiding, avalanche courses, ice climbing and snowshoeing.
The work is seasonal and will run from Mid February to end of April 2019. We´re offering a minimum of full time work (40h/w) during this time.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Guide & plan all our trips
- Daily duties with maintenance & repair in Sunnmøres biggest guide company
- Helping out at our activity centre in Stranda with equipment rental
- Together with the rest of the team improve our trips and develop new ones.
Requirements (you don´t need to have all of them):
- Ski guide
- Wilderness / outdoor or other similar guide education.
- Up to date first aid course
- Driving license class B
- Speak fluent English (it´s an advantage if you speak other languages like Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish or French)
In general we´re looking for guides with a big smile who always want to put the clients in the first row and deliver activities beyond expectations. Experience with multi-day trips is more or less mandatory. For the right person we can offer work for summer season and possibilities to join our guide team where you´re able to grow together with us.
We will help you to sort out accommodation in Stranda during your work here.
Work place: Stranda, Møre & Romsdal, Norway
Application: Personal letter & CV to Oscar@uteguiden.com before 1st of September.