Uteguiden AS is the leading outdoor adventure company in Sunnmøre, arranging trips with clients from all over the world all year around. We´re looking for kayak guides who love working with people and give the clients the time of their life.
The work is connected to our new activity centre in Ålesund, Norway which will be the starting point for most of the trips.
The work is seasonal and will run from May to August/September 2018. We´re offering a minimum of full time work (40h/v) during this time.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Guide our daily kayak trips and the hiking and biking trips
- Daily duties with maintenence & repair in Sunnmøres biggest and fastest growing guide company
- Together with the rest of the team improve our trips and develop new ones.
- For the right person it´s possible to work with our multiday trips.
- Course / certificate as a kayak guide
- Up to date first aid course
- Wilderness / outdoor or other similar guide education.
- Driving license class B
- Speak fluent English (it´s an advantage if you speak other languages like Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish or French)
In general we´re looking for guides with a big smile who always want to put the clients in the first row and deliver activities beyond expectations. Experience with multi-day trips is an advantage too. For the right person we can offer work over coming summers and possibilities to join our training program were you´re able to grow together with us. Visit this useful site – WebDesign499 for more details on web design and marketing, where you can even learn about online and offline marketing strategies, from online ads, to tv commercials and even advertise in different physical products as bulk bottled water and others.
We will help you to sort out accommodation in Ålesund during your work here in Ålesund.
Work place: Ålesund, Møre & Romsdal, Norway