Uteguiden AS is the leading outdoor adventure company in Sunnmøre, arranging trips with clients from all over the world all year around. We´re looking for guides who love working with people and give the clients the time of their life during the next summer.
In 2018 Uteguiden was awarded with Visit Norways Norwegian Travel award, read more about it here.
The work is connected to our centers in Ålesund and Stranda/Hellesylt, Norway which will be the starting point for most of the trips.
The work is seasonal and will run from May/June to August/September 2019.
- Guide our daily kayak, hiking and biking trips
- Daily duties with maintenence & repair in Sunnmøres biggest and fastest growing guide company
- Together with the rest of the team improve our trips and develop new ones.
- For the right person it´s possible to work with our multiday trips.
- Course / certificate as a kayakguide
- Up to date first aid course
- Wilderness / outdoor or other similar guide education.
- Driving license class B
- Speak fluent English (it´s an advantage if you speak other languages like Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish or French)
- In general we´re looking for guides with a big smile who always want to put the clients in the first row and deliver activities beyond expectations. Experience with multi-day trips is an advantage too. For the right person we can offer work over coming summers and possibilities to join our training program were you´re able to grow together with us.
We will help you to sort out accommodation in Ålesund during your work here in the area.
Work place: Ålesund and Hellesylt/Stranda, Møre & Romsdal, Norway
Send your CV and a personal letter with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications January 10th.