Uteguiden AS is the leading outdoor adventure company in Sunnmøre, arranging trips with clients from all over the world all year around. We´re looking for a couple of positions to join our team of staff.
The workplace is our activity center in Stranda, Norway which will be the starting point for most of our trips. We mainly work with multi-day ski touring trips but also offpiste guiding, avalanche courses, ice climbing and snowshoeing.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Guide & plan all our trips
- Daily duties with maintenance & repair in Sunnmøres biggest guide company
- Helping out at our activity centre in Stranda with equipment rental
- Together with the rest of the team improve our trips and develop new ones.
Requirements (you don´t need to have all of them):
- Ski guide
- Wilderness / outdoor or other similar guide education.
- Up to date first aid course
- Driving license class B
- Speak fluent English (it´s an advantage if you speak other languages like Swedish, Norwegian, German, Spanish or French)
Start time: Mid February to late April.
Application: Personal letter & CV to Oscar@uteguiden.com
In general we´re looking for guides with a big smile who always want to put the clients in the first row and deliver activities beyond expectations. Experience with multi-day trips is more or less mandatory. For the right person we can offer work for summer season and possibilities to join our guide team where you´re able to grow together with us.
We will help you to sort out accommodation in Stranda during your work here.